Faithful to the Fatherless is a ministry of Grace Bible Church and Central Baptist Church
To be the hands of God’s heart for the orphan.
- Ignite a passion in the church to care for the orphan.
- Support those directly involved in caring for the orphan.
- Create avenues for service to care for the orphan.
Activities for Foster & Adoptive Families
- Rooted Bible Study, Sunday evenings Jan – April. At Central Baptist. Free childcare.
- Empowered to Connect, April 8-9. At Central Baptist.
- Support Group, Sunday afternoon (monthly). At GBC Southwood. Free childcare.
- Women’s Coffee, Thurs night (monthly) and Tues morning (monthly).
- Family Dinner Social, Friday night (monthly).
- Take the Night Off, Monday nights (monthly). Free childcare for parents to have an evening to themselves. This is a service project of Grace Bible Church Youth.
Activities to Serve
- Foster Pantry. Provide growing foster families with free supplies, including carseats, strollers, clothes, Bibles, toys, etc.
- Safe Sitter Program. February 13. Equip people to provide babysitting care for foster families, by offering CPR/First Aid training, and background checks.
- Help Needed. People who want want to minister to the orphan care community by meeting the needs of the foster pantry and new foster & adoptive families. This activity is forming Fall 2015.
- Student Match. Pair college students with foster & adoptive families to build relationships that create a passion for caring for the orphan.
Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Grace – Kyle & Jenny Closner
- Central – Brady & Amanda Brittain